- Product Details
Tarantula subwoofers have grown to meet various performance and placement goals in recent years, keeping your, the Soundstream fanatic, suggestions in mind. However, more often than not, we hear your calls to bring back a legend.
Improvements include direct connect wire leads, over-saturated 12mm top plate and t-yoke, & double-stitched cone to high-density polyether foam surround for improved sound quality. Key components that you expect from T5 remain; big ass 3” voice coil, a triple-stack magnet assembly, high-density Spruce pulp sub-cone, and the iconic black-on-black Soundstream Spider. The T5 can handle a lot of power, so be sure to choose a suitable amplifier as these bass monsters want lots of power. Its different impedance configurations offer wiring flexibility you’ll appreciate as your system changes and grows, so you can always pull maximum power from your amp. It works well in sealed and ported enclosures, so you can choose what kind of bass you want to hear and feel.
- Overcompensating Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm T-Yoke & Top Plate Improve Low-Frequency Dynamics
- Vented T-Yoke & Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build-up
- Non-Magnetic Non-Resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3” 4-Layer Voice Coil w/ Direct Connect Wire Increases Power Handling
- High-Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Stitched and Glued Surround/Cone Joints for Strongest Bonding
- Extended Excursion Polyether Foam Surround w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- 1-pc Gasket/Trim Ring w/ Concealed Mounting Holes Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.