- Product Details
We’ve adopted the most optimum Class D performance, reliability, and smaller footprint platform for the Rubicon Nano series amplifiers and present to you Rubicon Nano. At first glance, you’ll notice several key improvements; Rubicon Nano’s signal inputs, power/ground, and speaker connections are all relocated to the leading edge of the chassis for an easier, more attractive install. All pre-amp & crossover options are appropriately located on the top surface, making adjustments after installation conceivable. You might not notice embellishments to the circuit board, including increased power supply & output stage components & Monoblock bridging capability.
- High-Efficiency Class D Full-Range Amplifiers
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Class D Full Range
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V Low-Level RCA or High-Level Signal Input
- Quick Disconnect High-Level Wire Harness Included
- Easy DIY Install Single-Sided Terminals & Controls
- 4g Power Input Terminals & 12g Speaker Output Terminals
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.