- Product Details
Our outboard Capacitors, sometimes called stiffening caps, are used to prevent lights from dimming when loud bass notes play. They accomplish this by supplying the amplifier with a quick jolt of power.
- 12-16 DC Volts Operation
- Internally Stacked Carbon-Foil Capacitors
- Direct Connect 0-Gauge terminals & 4-Gauge Ring Reducers
- Digital Voltage Meter
- Polarity & Voltage Protection
- Protection Alert Indicator
- LED Accent Lighting
- Satin Finish w/ Chrome Accents
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.