- Product Details
• The LPFD15 allows you to replace your factory OEM stereo while retaining factory steering wheel controls, if the vehicle is equipped. This interface will maintain the data-controlled +12V accessory output as well as provide navigation outputs for reverse, vehicle speed pulse and park brake.
• Provides analog +12V output for variable dash illumination and analog pulse output for vehicle speed, reverse trigger and ground output for parking brake engagement.
• Retains factory data, steering wheel controls, and time settings via SWC.
• Includes chime module for parking sensor and audio retention plus universal head unit steering wheel connection harness for most aftermarket brands: Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, and more.
• USB updates via Scosche RFM (Sold Separately).
• Not for use on vehicles equipped with a factory navigation system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.